All visa requests should be done with a minimum anticipation of 40 days from the departure date.
- Passport: Valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of travel. Please make sure you have a blank page to stamp the visa. Kindly bring with you your original passport together with a colored copy of it as well as all the visas.
- Fill out the VISA FORM attached below and sign it in original.
- Two (2) recent photos size (4x4). Please note that photos should be in color, have the full face capture format on a white background.
- Proof of sufficient means of subsistence: Bank Statement in original of the last 6 months as well as credit cards.
- Owners of companies should present the commercial circular of owned companies or lands.
- Employees should present the employment letter stating salary, years of service and days off.
- Stay in Argentina
- Hotel reservation. Please note that the reservation(s) should be in your name and has to cover the whole stay in Argentina.
- Invitation Letter. If you are visiting a friend or family member living in Argentina, you must present an official Invitation Letter certified by an Argentinian public notary, and legalized by the “Collegio de Escribanos”. A copy of the ID or passport of the Argentinian host should be presented as well. (You can find a sample of the invitation card below)
- Two way ticket reservation. If you require a visa with multiple entries you should present the complete itinerary.
- If the person who applies for the visa is underage, he will need both parents consent to start the procedure.
- Arabic documents must be translated into Spanish, French or English.
- The Consulate advises all applicants not to pay for their tickets or hotels until the visa is granted.
- The tourist visa costs 150 USD and is paid on the day of filing the file and does not guarantee the obtaining of the visa.
- The Consul has the authority to require additional information and documentation.
- As soon as your file is complete please contact us by email and scan us the documents so we can set up an appointment for your personal and mandatory consular interview.
- We don’t accept applications without prior appointment